Friday, October 12, 2007

Perspective 2 Studio




The Thurstons

Studio A
Last Tuesday I finally got a chance to try out Lansing's new creative studio space, Perspective 2 Studios. I have a basement studio which is use a great deal, but I can only photograph up to 2 or 3 people comfortably, enter P2. This place is huge! You get your choice of two studios either the 1100 sq/ft Studio A or the smaller 750 sq/ft. Studio B. Both studios have gorgeous oak floors. Studio A has as the natural real brick wall, Studio B white plaster. We had a great time. The staff at P2 was friendly and 1st rate and took great care of us!

The session I had was with a contemporary gospel group the Thuston Family. It was a group of eight so the extra room really came in handy. Professional lighting is included in the price of the rental, plus the have a plethora of studio gear that you can rent at reasonable prices. I especially liked the Pocket Wizard II wireless remote... I'm going have to buy a set of those!!

I have to give Kudos to the P2 folks, thanks for making our session one of the most enjoyable ones I've had in awhile. If you ever have a need for a "bigger" studio space, or are looking for a place to be your home base, check out P2, you won't be disappointed! Check out their web site under my favorites links

~M

No comments: