Tuesday, March 10, 2009

ACSI 2009 High School Basketball Tournament I








When I am not photographing weddings, portraits, seniors or special events, you can usually find me photographing some high school or college sporting event. I don't usually post sports photos here, so I thought I would give you a glance at my other world of photography. Last weekend I had the privilege to photography the American Christian School International's annual basketball tournament. The game was held here in Lansing, Michigan at the Great Lakes Bible College's Doty Center. The tournament featured six teams from the Central Michigan Region. The tournament started with two games on Friday night and four on Saturday. A lot of great high school basketball and a lot of great photos.

Special thanks to Kristina Ryckman who was my second shooter for this event. She got a lot of great shots, some I have posted here!

You can see all the photos from all six games on my Zenfolio pay site here.

No comments: