Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Gun Lake Fun

My Grandson David

My Youngest son, on the bottom having some fun!

My Oldest son Matthew with a wicked volley ball slam!

Here we are trying to out run a storm in a pontoon boat! We didn't make it!

Every summer our family rents a cottage on Gun Lake, which is located not to far from Hastings Michigan. I think we have been doing this for about 14 or 15 years now. We all love it. It is a good place to unwind and forget about the cares of life, at lease for a week. I always bring one of my cameras to photograph all the fun we are having. Over the last few years I have been able to have my laptop with me. I take photos of all our friends and family up their and at the end of the week burn each family to take home with them. I love taking the photos, they love seeing them a great combination. Here are just a few of the hundreds I took. Enjoy!


Marvin

No comments: