Monday, April 21, 2008

Jacob amd Dawn - Post Wedding

This was one of those sessions I have been wanting to do for a long time. I have known Jacob every since he was in high school and I have come to get know Dawn recently. I helped a mutual friend of ours do their wedding a few months back. Every since then I have wanted to get them in the studio to just have fun. They are getting ready to pull up roots here in Lansing and moving to Tennessee in a couple months so I had to get them in soon. I glad we did.

This was a collaborative session with Kelly, my assistant. Kelly worked on posing and Stephanie and I worked on photographing. Once again we were at my favorite home away from home Persepctive2, in studio B. Kudos to Lynn and her team for all their help. They have a lot of cool stuff for us to try out, like garganuan mirrors and this really cool stain glass door, and the best part is, all this stuff is on site so I don't have bring it with me sweet :-) !


==============Behind the Scenes==============

That's me behind the camera!

1 comment:

Stephanie Hawn said...

man that mirror was heavy! i'm glad i didn't drop it!