Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Ladies Rock!

From time to time I will go and rent studio space at Perspective2 and have some friends come out and have a fun time of learning and experimentation without worrying about being "under the gun". Recently, Kelly Botwinski my assistant and Stephanie Hawn our intern joined me. During this session I just sat back and watched while Kelly and Stephanie created. Both Kelly and Stephanie took turns behind the camera while the rest of us directed. They both did an outstanding job. Our recently engaged subjects Eric and Lacey had a great time and they loved the photos. I think you will too!

-====Behind the Scenes====-

Kelly & Stephanie home at P2

Kelly behind the camera!

Stephanie getting eye to eye!

I'm the guy taking photos of people takin' photos!

1 comment:

Stephanie Hawn said...

that was exciting! thanks for the invite. I learned a lot.