Friday, February 15, 2008

Tad and Alysha - Engagement Photos





Whew! I have been so busy the last few months I haven't had a chance to post. Here are some photos from a session I did back in December with Tad and Alysha. We started out the session by going to one of my favorite places to photograph, a place called the Classic Diner. As you can see it is restruant that takes you back to the 50's. It was a slow night for the diner so we pretty much had the place to ourselves. The waitress even gave us free pop to use in our photo! Once we were done photographing inside we went outside for a few night photos. It was freezing cold but you couldn't tell it.
After the diner we made several visits along the way before ending up at the Lansing Mall. Since it was December the mall was all decked out for the holidays. On the east end of the mall was a big Christmas tree which made for a great background for last of our photos. A lot of photography in a very short amount of time, and as you can see from the photos we had a great time!
****I have to give a shout out to Ben Friedkin, from Benjamin David Photography! Ben brave the cold with me that night to be my flash stick guy! Thanks Ben!***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!